- Due to the rapid increase of work volume of VODAFONE Egypt (SAE) and consequently the numbers of the employed staff, VODAFONE rented an office building (C2) from SMART VILLAGES Company to accommodate its staff. The building was under construction by SV.
- The building area is approximately 223,000m2, 4 floors above ground for office use (each 4,000 m2)and two basements for car parking.
- Vodafone selected to execute the data and telecommunication networks by itself and to employ a separate contractor for the finishing’s work of the main entrance and the lobby located at each floor.
Vodafone Egypt Telecommunications - C2 Building
EPM's CONTRIBUTIONS & SERVICES:
Project Management Consultancy To Include:-
- Surveying of the remaining Construction Activities of the project.
- Evaluating current Work Progress of the Contractor on board (Smart Village).
- Assisting the (Smart Village).Contractor to develop a realistic Time Schedule to hand over the project, including testing and commissioning activities.
- Contractual advise for Vodafone regarding the delay by SMART VILLAGE in handing over the building to Vodafone.
- Managing the Work Progress for both SMART VILLAGE and Vodafone.