“Value” as defined is the ratio of function to cost, it can be increased or enhanced either by improving the function or reducing the cost. Value engineering is a systematic method to improve the value of a project by the examination of it’s function to maximize value with no quality compromising. Cost avoidance provides far greater benefits than retrospective cost reduction, that necessitates carrying out value engineering during the early stage of any project, preferably before the completion of the schematic design.
Thorough research & working closely with the appointed design team to ensure that design solutions are practical with viable alternatives to bring the return on the client’s capital investment. These are the service that we aim to provide with perfection:-
- Review proposed design thoroughly in order to generate the best scheme to maximize the value of cost of construction.
- Form & Function analysis using a systematic & team approach.
- Review & assessment of individual elements to reveal any cost effective deficiency.
- Solution & design alternative identification.
- Cost reduction by alternative material or equipment substitution where applicable.