EPM “Egyptian Project Management Consultancy” is a Project Management firm founded in Cairo, Egypt in 1986 by Prof. Adel EL-Samadony the very first specialized in the field (M.Sc. 1986 & Ph.D. 1986 Leeds university UK). Since 1986 EPM has been Offering a full and integrated project management service tailored to meet client’s and their projects needs.
– With the experience gained in the field since 1986, EPM has acquired a reputation of delivering PM services with high standard for Clients of the public and private sectors in Egypt and the Middle East countries, whom have witnessed and confirmed the excellent quality of EPM’s services and it’s cost effectiveness.
– EPM has a long experience in managing different types of projects where services of varying nature were provided, such as industrial projects, hotels, residential, commercial buildings, office buildings, urban parks and treatment plants.
– EPM is the first Egyptian firm to be certified as a “Project Management Consultancy firm” by the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers providing a full range and integrated project management services.
– EPM is the founder and major developer for The Egyptian Code of Project Management (2009) with the Housing &Building National Research Center (HBRC).
– EPM is managed by a group of highly skilled and experienced engineers who have international experience in the field.