- A Mega Waste Water Treatment Plant, serving a population of 6 million people, The Plant Capacity is 1,400,000 m3/ day.
- A large inlet pumping station, a key factor in minimizing the risk of flooding, raises incoming wastewater to four treatment streams for the primary treatment stage. This is followed by further treatment via an activated sludge stream. Final clarification and chlorination to complete the treatment process. Primary and Secondary Sludge are digested and then dewatered using mechanical equipment.
El-Gabal El-Asfar Wwtp (Stage II Phase I)
EPM's CONTRIBUTIONS & SERVICES:
Contractor's Bids Analysis & Evaluation
- Technical and Financial Evaluation of Contractor Bids including the assessment of their construction management Capabilities including:
-Construction Method Statements.
-Contractor’s Organization Structure.
-Technical and Managerial resources.
- Participation in the Negotiation Process with the Successful Bidder.
- Preparation Of The Contract Agreement & Documents