- The project comprises of a land area of 25,000 m2 with a built-up area of approximately 6,000 m2 which sums-up approximately to about 25% of the land’s area.
- The university consists of a management office building, 4 faculty buildings (Management, Accounting, Information Technology, and Design), buildings for training, security, a super market, a mosque, a clinic, staff accommodation building, male dorms, female dorms, A social club, A cafeteria, an academic building, An Electricity & Transformer Building, TAGI Management Building, TAGI-IRAQ head quarters, TAGI employee’s accommodation Building & last but not least a water tank
EPM's CONTRIBUTIONS & SERVICES:
Management Of Pre-Construction Phase To Include:
- Project Scope Management.
- Design Management.
- Review of the Design Documents.
- Establish Project Budget.
- Establish Project Master Schedule.
- Contractor Pre-Qualification.
- Develop Project Tender Documents.
- Tenders Evaluations With Recommendations for Contractor Selection.
- Preparation of the Contract Agreements and Contract Documents.