- The Project Consists of the development of a new, major urban park in Cairo, The site is bounded from the East by Salah Salem Street, South by Bab-Al-Wazir cemetery, West by the Old Ayyubid (Fatimid) Walls of Cairo, and North by Al Azhar Street. The Site is exclusively developed as a park with varying treatment of planted areas, recreational and leisure facilities, and a number of small buildings the project also consists of:-
- A Man-made lake (6000 m2)
- Lakeside café with courtyards and orchards
- Five Star Restaurant.
- Children’s playground on the northern tank top.
- Main Spine on the plateau connecting both the restaurant facility and the lakeside café.
EPM’s CONTRIBUTIONS & SERVICES:
Project Management Services To Include:-
- Design Management & Design Review.
- Tendering and Contractor Appointment.
- Planning, Scheduling and Progress Control
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting.
- Contract Administration and Control.
- Sub-Contractor & Supplier Management.
- Quantity Surveying and Invoice Revision.
- Budget control and Cash Flow Management.
- Variations and Changes Management.