- The project is the design, purchase, installation, operation and maintenance of water desalination plants (BOO) with a total production of 40,000 cubic meters of desalinated water per day for 10 years for the purpose of replacing the sea water currently used for injection into crude oil ore production fields By pure low salt water to increase the productivity of these fields using this desalinated water.IDWT’s scope of work includes:
- Replacing and renovating the main inlet line to accommodate a larger quantity of water that feeds the desalination plant
- Providing a full electronic control of energy to upgrade the existing power plant, which operating by gas turbines with the system of voltage-raising transformer
- Linking the power plant to the voltage reduction transformers by 5 km medium voltage cables
- Implementation of a complete drainage system with 600 meters length inside the sea to get rid of salt water in a safe environmental way in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Environmental Affairs Agency
EPM's CONTRIBUTIONS & SERVICES:
Independent Engineering Services for the financing bank (Bank
Misr)To Include :-
- Provided a comprehensive Initial report on the Project.
- Progress reporting during construction to include:
- Review of expenditure and projected cash flows.
- Reviewing actual progress against planned.
- Identify possible delays.
- Update on planning and statutory consents.
- Overview of the performance of the developer, consultant and contractor as for their compliance with their respective obligations and duties.
- Recommendations on the drawdown of funds against the value of work completed.
- Monitor and report on project variations and changes.