- Port Said East Port and it’s industrial zone logistic park, with total area of (35) km2 and the industrial zone south of the Port (87km2), inside perimeter of Port Said East Port, having great potential to become an economic “pole” creating large opportunity, for the country’s and the region’s economic development.
- With its prime location at the northern entrance/ exit of the Suez Canal and vast areas of open land for expansion, the development of Port Said East port has the potential for serving as an engine for the economic growth as the World Bank report has stated in April 2005. however, according to the World Bank assessment of the area, this has to be supported by an integrated Master Plan and development strategy for both Port Said East and West ports
Master Plan For Port Said East Port
EPM's CONTRIBUTIONS & SERVICES:
Project Management Services For The Preparation Of The Master Plan Phase To Include:-
- Preparation of the Tender Documents for the procurement consultancy services for the preparation of the port master planning – Infrastructure planning – Project budgeting Surveying and Geotechnical investigation.
- Managing the Tendering Procedure.
- Negotiation with the Selected Consultant.
- Preparation of the Contract Documents.
- Managing the Consultant Contract to provide the following services.
-Data collection and review.
-Master Plan (zone & use plan).
-Cost estimating of the project infrastructure.
-Time Schedule for the execution of work phases.
- Economic and Financial studies of the project.
- Customs Regime.