Effective Project Management is the key to project success. PM is the process of planning,
Organizing, Securing & Managing resources in order to successfully complete the project and
ensuring that the specific outcome & objectives are met. It requires coordinating effectively
with all parties to ensure adherence to scope, management of time, quality, cost & risk which
are the main factors necessary for successful project management.
We provide a total service of PM/CM for building projects, Industrial projects, Civil
engineering, Process engineering and other construction projects. The services we provide
are tailored to meet individual needs of each client/project. It ranges from specialized
assistance amongst in-house teams to full management of the process.
SCOPE (BRIEF) OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SEVICES
EPM manages Project's Scope, Program, Cost, Quality & Communication through the
Project's different phases as follows:
1. PROJECT DESIGN PHASE
1. Definition of Tender Packages.
2. Review Design Documents.
3. Preparing a complete set of Tender Documents.
4. Provide Project Master Programme & programme / cost integration.
5. Monitor progress of design and pre-construction activities.
6. Establish a Procurement Programme for long-lead items.
7. Budget Management & Cash flow projections.
8. Review Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
9. Monitor compliance of plans and specifications.
2. TENDER PHASE
1. Identify short list of contractors.
2. Pre-qualifications of contractors for Tendering.
3. Completion of tenders & Negotiations with Contractors.
4. Preparation of Construction contracts.
2. CONSTRUCTION PHASE
1. Contract management.
2. Design changes management.
3. Project Time management.
4. Monitoring and documenting project delays and it's causes.
5. Controlling project budget / cash flow.
6. Project communications management.
2. Close – out phase
1. Review final certification of payment.
2. Coordinate and monitor testing of Equipment.
3. Preparation of a list of defects.
4. Obtain and review as-Built Documents.
5. Close-out Report.