A Beet sugar factory with a capacity about 10,000 ton/day of Beet as its first produce, in addition to the activity of refining off season.
The total area of the factory is 200 feddans located At Al-Nubariyah, North of Egypt.
The project includes the following elements:-
- Different production stations eg (process building & first line & second line& pulp presses, pulp drying, pulp pelleting & Lime kiln,…..etc).
- Many concrete buildings such as (the hotel, the administrative building, the mosque,
- the restaurant, the club, the warehouse, etc).
- In addition to the infrastructures, different networks, Water Treatment Stations, Power Station and
- different utilities
EPM'S CONTRIBUTIONS & SERVICES:
Independent Engineering Services for the financing bank (CIB Bank) To Include :-
- Review of expenditure and projected cash flows.
- Reviewing actual progress against planed.
- Identify possible delays.
- Update on planning and statutory consents.
- Overview of the performance of the developer, consultant and
- contractor as for their compliance with their respective obligations and duties.
- Recommendations on the drawdown of funds against the valueof work completed.
- Monitor and report on project variations and changes.