Billet & steel Rebar factory owned by IIC, (The International Investment company).
Located in Bani Swief governorate, land area 500,000 m3 & cost investment 1,386 million EGP.
The factory was contracted on TURN-KEY basis with an Italian company DANIELI well reputable
Italian supplier for steel plants.
The factory is Minimill technology (compacted & environmental friendly) with a total
capacity is 830,000 T.P.Y. (530,000 T.P.Y. for rebar & 300,000 T.P.Y. Billets).
This Minimill is composed of Rolling Mill Units & to be implemented in 17 months& a Melt shop unit to be implemented in 21 months.
EPM'S CONTRIBUTIONS & SERVICES:
Independent Engineering Services for the financing bank (Bank Misr & Bank Audi) To Include :-
- Provided a comprehensive Initial report on the Project.
- Provide comprehensive reporting during construction to include:
- Reviewing actual progress against planned.
- Review of expenditure and projected cash flows.
- Identify possible delays.
- Update on planning and statutory consents.
- Overview of the performance of the developer, consultant and
- contractor as for their compliance with their respective
- obligations and duties.
- Recommendations on the drawdown of funds against the value
- of work completed.
- Monitor and report on project variations and changes.